Rooms and rates
We offer our guests seven double rooms with natural wood flooring, balcony, shower/WC and satellite TV. One of these is also an ideal family room with bed-settee, and can sleep four people.
Our Natur Spa with its endless array of treatments is at our guests’ disposal. Use of the spa is not included in accommodation rates, but guests receive exclusive conditions: You can decide where and how you want to use our spa area, where all treatments and services are provided. A cosy bathrobe and sauna towels are supplied in your room upon arrival.
from € 43.00
per person per night
- Rates are quoted per person per night in a double room.
- For short stays of one or two nights, we charge a supplement of € 3.00 per night.
- For single occupancy, we charge a supplement of € 8.00 per night.
- Local tourist tax is charged at € 1.90 per person per day. Children up to the age of 14 are exempt from this tax.
- Accommodation is free of charge for children up to three years old sharing parents’ room.
- Children up to six years old sharing parents’ room pay just 50% of standard rates.
- Children up to 12 years old sharing parents’ room receive a 30% discount.
- Rooms are available from 2 pm on your day of arrival.
- Please vacate your room by 10 am on your day of departure.
- All our rooms are no-smoking. You are welcome to enjoy your cigarette on our balcony.
- On request, you are welcome to bring your dog. Cost (food not included: € 6.00 per day
Our year-round feel-good offers
Fit & healthy
2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast
1 welcome drink
1 original Sarntal Valley mountain pine bath or a relaxing mountain pine bag treatment (depending on the season)
1 leg wrap
1 full body massage
1 arm contrast shower
€ 237.00.- p.p. (Single occupancy: € 16.00 surcharge)
4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast
1 welcome drink
1 original Sarntal Valley mountain pine bag treatment
1 full body massage
1 sauna for 3 hours
1 Swiss stone pine exfoliation
1 mani-pedi with varnish
€ 438.00.- p.p. (Single occupancy: € 16.00 surcharge)
Small but sweet
Get out and about!
Our B&B is just two kilometres from the Reinswald ski resort, which, as the stop is right on our doorstep, is easily accessible by ski bus. Sun worshippers will be in their element here as they weave their way over the wide slopes or speed down the European Cup pistes. You will also find what is probably the most beautiful tobogganing slope in South Tyrol here: At over 4 kilometres in length, it leads through the meadows of the Reinswald and is a guarantee of winter fun at its best. The mountain huts in the ski resort serve up traditional, hearty fare and are an absolute must for winter hikers and lovers of good food. In the nearby Pensertal Valley, the insatiably adventurous can head out on a cross-country skiing trip.
In the summer months, adventurous holidaymakers can look forward to over 500 km of hiking trails, countless mountain peaks with a 360° panoramic view and designated mountain bike trails. The Urlesteig nature experience in the Reinswald hiking area is also a wonderful family attraction: Adventure for water fans, climbing enthusiasts and nature lovers. The picturesque Durnholzer Lake is just a 10-minute drive away if you fancy a refreshing dip.
If you’re planning a cultural trip to the towns and cities of South Tyrol, Bolzano is just half an hour away, Merano is just 50 km from here, and in one hour you can get to the Fugger town of Sterzing after a panoramic trip over the Penser Joch Pass.